mLogic – mTape Thunderbolt LTO Drive
The World’s First Thunderbolt LTO-6 Tape Drive
- World’s first LTO-6 with Thunderbolt connectivity
- Supports LTFS for drag and drop functionality
- 2.5 TB Native storage capacity per tape cartridge (6.25TB compressed)
- Compatible with industry leading backup and archiving software
- Dual Thunderbolt ports enables daisy-chaining of Thunderbolt peripherals
- External SAS port provides expansion for up to four additional tape drives
- Compact, portable form-factor
- DC powered – Enables use in any environment
- Mac OSX and Windows compatible
- mTape is also available in a SAS only version
LTO made easy. Just connect to a computer with a Thunderbolt port.
mTape revolutionizes LTO, empowering users to easily connect LTO-6 technology to portable, desktop and all-in-one computers that feature Thunderbolt connectivity. Dead simple. Another mLogic first.
Hello LTFS. Drag. Drop.
mTape supports the Linear Tape File System (LTFS). With LTFS, mTape mounts just like a hard disk with drag and drop functionality.
Backup. Archive. Works with your favorite software.
mTape is compatible with industry leading software including:
- Archiware – (P5)
- Imagine Products – (PreRoll Post)
- Retrospect, Inc. (Retrospect)
- StorageDNA – (DNA Evolution)
- TOLIS – BRU
- XenData – (XenData 6 Workstation)
- YoYotta – (YoYottaID LTFS)