Marquise Technologies – ICE Desktop Reference Player for DCP/IMF
Desktop Reference Player for IMF, DCP and more
ICE, for Image Control Engine, is the most advanced Reference player for DCP, IMF and many other formats.
ICE contains numerous tools to validate and check the compliancy of complex packages, display subtitles and captions with full confidence or analyse image range and audio loudness. High resolution and high frame rates media are playback in sync with audio, for the best possible quality control.
Extensive source media support
- ICE supports natively RAW data at the camera resolution (ARRIRAW, DNG, RED R3D, SONY F65, F55 RAW, Phantom flex 4K, Canon C500, etc..)
- Support for mezzanine formats such as ProRes 444, Avid DNxHD 444, XDCAM, AVC Intra, AS-11 UK DPP, IMF
- Support for Interop and SMPTE DCP, inclu- ding stereo3D DCPs up to 4K @60 FPS
- Support for uncompressed formats such as DPX, TIFF, OpenEXR, etc…
• Extensive timelime with display of video, audio and subtitle tracks, markers and reels
• Histogram, waveform, vectorscope, audio loudness monitoring
• Support for 3D LUT Subtitle inspector
- display of text, spotting list metadata including fade in/out, support of unicode, list of font and styles
- Support for embedded fonts
- Support for Interop, SMPTE Phase 2 and SMPTE (MXF)
- Support full 2K and 4K DCI specs, including Stereo3D and up to 60 FPS at 4K
- Support for Interop and SMPTE DCP
- Support of supplementary packages
- Support of multiple PKLs packages
- Extensive support of subtitles (WYSIWYG)
- Support for Closed Caption s(MXF SMPTE Timed Text)
- Validation Tools like CPL, PL and AM parsing, test for JPEG2000 interoperability, comparison of metadata listed in the CPL and in the JPEG2000 files, PKL signature test, etc.
- Playback of encrypted DCPs
- Playback of proxy resolutions
• Support for IMF App #2, App # 2 e, App 4* • Includes support for BCP 5 and BCP 7
• Support of TTML for Subtitles and C.C.
• Support of multiple soundfields
• Validation Tools like CPL, PL and AM parsing, test for JPEG2000 interoperability, comparison of metadata listed in the CPL and in the JPEG2000 files, etc..
* not yet standardized, subject to modifications
ICE is a sotware solution that runs on certified hardware configurations.
- OS: Windows 7 64 bit
- JPEG2000 decoding based on GPUtechnology (see below performances**)
- Video OUT support for Bluefish444 (Neutron, Supernova S ) and AJA (Kona 3G and 4G)
Call or Email us for more information